THE INDEX

documentary style photography wedding

Information

Timeless imagery to cherish for generations. 

The EXPERIENCE

Services

Planning an intimate micro wedding? Let me capture every moment, from vows to first dance, in your chosen setting—ocean, woods, mountains, or city.

Trust me to turn your unique love story into timeless images with my documentary-style photography wedding.

Let's chat

Elopement + Micro 

Weddings

Your wedding day is all about love, and I'll be there to capture every moment, from morning to night.

With full-day coverage, you'll relive the magic for years to come. Experience glamour at its finest, from intimate dinners to grand send-offs.

With an eye for detail and a dedication to preserving your vision, I specialize in documentary style photography wedding, ensuring every cherished moment is immortalized in timeless images.

Email Robin

Full Day

Weddings

If you're planning a multi-day celebration, you can trust me to be there every step of the way, documenting each moment with my expertise in documentary style photography wedding.

Whether it's a lavish weekend-long wedding extravaganza or a destination wedding with multiple events spanning several days, I specialize in capturing the essence of your journey and telling your unique story through timeless images.

Let's Chat

Multiple Day

Weddings

Let's start your wedding journey with an unforgettable engagement session!

Whether outdoors or indoors, I'll capture your love and excitement in stunning images. Together, we'll explore beautiful settings like beaches or cityscapes. With my focus on documentary style photography weddings, I'll ensure you feel relaxed and natural, letting your unique story shine through effortlessly.

Trust me to create cherished memories that embody the love and joy you share.

Email Robin

Engagement

Pre -Weddings

"I cannot say enough wonderful things about her professionalism, artistry and overall she is just a lovely & kind human being."

- Alex + Matt

Raves

Favorites

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

DO YOU TRAVEL FOR WEDDINGS?

Let's Chat!

Yes! I travel globally for weddings, portraits, and editorials. 

What is the Client process?

1. Schedule a call.
2. Review custom proposal.
3. Decide what collection fits your needs.
4. Review and sign contract.
5. Pay retainer.
6. Touch base about wedding details 3 months out and 2 weeks before. 
7. WEDDING DAY
8. 50 Sneak Peeks within 24hrs. 
9. Images delivered my your 1 month anniversary. 
10. Select Album images.
11. 3 months later album arrives at your door. 


What is the payment process?

Secure your date with a 40% retainer, with the remaining 60% due one month before the wedding.

F.a.q.

1. Schedule a call.
2. Review custom proposal.
3. Decide on collection.
4. Review and sign contract.
5. Pay retainer.
6. Review Wedding details
7. WEDDING DAY
8. 50 Sneak Peeks within 24hrs. 
9. 1 month anniversary image delivery. 
10. Select Album images.
11. Album arrives at your door. 


Decide on the collection.

Review the proposal. 

Step One

01

Review and sign contact.
Pay retainer.

PRESERVING LIFE'S BEAUTY

through the ARTISTRY of PHOTOGRAPHY

Get Married

Receive images on 
 1 month anniversary. 

02
03
05
04

Step Five

Step three

Step four

Step two

Life's Beauty

through photography

"We absolutely loved working with Robin and her team!

- Thomas + Kimberly

Raves

LET'S CREATE TIMELESS 

Imagery together! 

Let's Chat!

inquire

Let's schedule a Date. 

inquire

Let's schedule a Date.